Kimura Kaela return at Akasaka Blitz

Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011 |

Kimura Kaela

Kimura Kaela Returning onto the Stage of Akasaka BLITZ!
2011-08-05
Kimura Kaela / live
On August 3rd 2011, pop-singer Kimura Kaela has returned onto the stage of Akasaka BLITZ. It was her first live performance since she had given birth to her child and a triumphant return for the "XYLISH presents Welcome Home Tour 2011". It had been about a year and a half since her last performance.

"Thank you, I am Kimura Kaela", she greeted. "Welcome to my Welcome Home Tour! And, and...I am home! I had been waiting for this day to come. And I am so excited! I had been talking about how to actually do this performance before...but it's going unexpectedly well."

Kimura performed in front of 1,700 people presenting nostalgic and recent songs, along with her new single "Kidoairaku + Ai", which has just been released on August 3rd 2011 as well.

Article Credits: Music Japan+
Image Credits: photobucket

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails